drawings, recollections, videos, animations, stories, zeitgiest

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

rando

this is a picture of one of my mother's friends from the 70s...we probably would've burned one together..had i not been -31....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

wade and his dad and I sat down and watched about 5 episodes of "My Name Is Earl" ...not my favorite show..but funny enough
...this particular scene was disturbing/ funny enough to keep me watching four more episodes....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

um, to anybody that has drank a beer with me in the last 4 months...this speaks for itself..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

here's some attempts at a VJ poster...very clutter oriented
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

skyline with?

RUEHL 925

S.O.S. ...---...

fringe elements

tibetnymod.com

LeBron

it manifested in 30 seconds!

Blog Archive